From 1 March until 8 April 2021 the Arosa Bear Sanctuary is open on Thursdays:
- Thursday and Sunday from 1.00 pm - 4.00 pm
- Private tours are after consultation with the animal keepers possible.
- Ticket sales only possible at the ticket office in Arosa Bear Sanctuary
- During this time there are no offers with RailAway
- Details on the current (Corona) situation in Arosa at www.arosalenzerheide.swiss/arosa/coronavirus
Easter (2 Apr - 5 Apr 2021)
- Friday, 2nd April: 1pm - 4 pm
- Saturday, 3th April: 1pm - 4 pm
- Sunday, 4th April: 1pm - 4 pm (with surprises for kids)
- Monday, 5th April: 1pm - 4 pm
On Sunday, our mascot Jöri will hide Easter presents for children on the visitors' platform. We look forward to your visit!
Corona-Update: In the visitor exhibition and on the adventure path a general mask obligation applies.
The current situation on site is constantly being reassessed. Details on the situation in Arosa can be found here.