The mini golf course with probably the most beautiful views in the world tells the story of a bear’s diet and has many experience elements built into the individual holes.
Fatten up for the winter!
Overcome the twelve obstacles to reach the next hibernation. The fewer strokes you need, the less effort required and the more winter fat you will have! You even have the chance at some stations to gain extra winter reserves. Keep playing until you reach your winter cave at the end, well fed, not at all jaded and in perfect shape for hibernation.
- Single round for adults CHF 7.00
- Single round for children* up to 16 years old CHF 3.50
- 10 rounds for adults CHF 65.00
- 10 rounds for children* up to 16 years old CHF 30.00
*Children under 3 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times on the mini golf course.
- Mini golf course opening times in summer: from 9.15 a.m. until 5.30 p.m.
- In winter: closed
- Last round / last hire of equipment: starts at 4.45 p.m. and can last for a maximum of 45 minutes
- Return of equipment: 5.30 p.m.
- Cable car to the valley: the last cable car to the village sets off at 5.40 p.m.
- Hiking trail: the footpath to Prätschli or Innerarosa can be taken at all times.